12 Year "CARE FREE" Warranty
Redding Heating & Air Cares for Your Equipment, So You Don’t Have To
These Terms and Conditions will be applicable to Redding Heating & Air’s “Care Free” Extended Maintenance, Parts and Labor Warranty Agreement.
Conditions And Limitations:
- This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between Redding Heating & Air and the Equipment Owner and cannot be changed without written approval from Redding Heating & Air. Representations and promises made by any person not contained in this document are not part of this agreement.
- This agreement is automatically cancelled if the equipment is removed from the address identified on the face of this document.
- Any material and/or work beyond that covered by the terms of this agreement will be furnished at the Equipment Owner’s expense.
- Redding Heating & Air will NOT be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from delay in rendering repairs by the terms of this agreement, and in no event is Redding Heating & Air liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- Redding Heating & Air is allowed to perform two (2) regularly scheduled preventative maintenance checks each year, one in Spring and one in Fall. Failure to allow the preventative maintenance voids this warranty.
What Is Covered:
Any failure of an internal component on a covered piece of equipment is covered, unless it fails due to neglect, malfunction from fire, flooding, water, storms, earthquakes, faulty power supply, theft or failure of the owner to allow Redding Heating & Air preventative maintenance to occur.
Equipment Owner’s Options:
The remaining duration of your agreement may be transferred to a new owner should you sell the property. To transfer the agreement, mail a written request with a transfer fee of $25.00 to:
Redding Heating & Air
840 Commerce Street
Redding, CA 96002
Attention: Service Department
A reproduction of the agreement will be sent to the succession owner registered in their name.
Equipment Owner’s Responsibility:
- Redding Heating & Air is the only provider allowed to service or maintenance the equipment covered under this warranty for the term or the warranty is void.
- Redding Heating & Air will be allowed to perform the regularly scheduled maintenance two (2) times a year, one in Spring and one in Fall on the covered equipment.
- All service and repairs NOT covered by this agreement are the responsibility of owner.
- Provide Redding Heating & Air free access to equipment and controls. If access is limited, accommodations will be made to facilitate the work by Redding Heating & Air.
What Is Not Covered In Agreement:
- Air filters, drain lines, condensate pumps, refrigerant, refrigerant lines, ducts, electrical wiring external from the equipment, or any other equipment not listed on the signed face of this agreement.
- Repairs to correct failures or malfunctions that are not considered manufacturing defects, such as damage or malfunction from fire, flooding, water, storms, earthquakes, faulty power supply, theft, misuse, abuse, or improper authorized service from another provider other than Redding Heating & Air.
- Repairs to alter the equipment or installation to meet Federal, State, or Local codes or regulations.
- Freight on any special order parts.
- Any work or service NOT performed by Redding Heating & Air as part of this agreement.
- Any repair required on a compressor-bearing unit in which the age of the equipment exceeds ten (10) years.
Any service provided by anyone other than Redding Heating & Air, will automatically terminate this agreement.
If this agreement is terminated, warranty will return to a 2-year warranty established from the date of the installation.