Taking Care of and Maintaining Your Investments
Owning a property of any kind is a major responsibility. There are several areas that require your attention making it easy for other areas or appliances to slip through the cracks. The most common appliance that both home and commercial property owners tend to miss is their HVAC system. No matter what kind of heating, cooling, and ventilation system you have, when you need HVAC maintenance in Redding, CA, rely on Redding Heating & Air. We are the experts you need for all your HVAC needs. Dial (530) 223-1332 to get started with an appointment today.
What is HVAC Maintenance?
This is maintenance and care that you and a licensed technician can perform on your HVAC system to ensure it operates efficiently year after year. Maintenance services include cleaning, repairing, replacement, and other necessary steps. Does an HVAC system need maintenance? It absolutely does! Maintaining and caring for your system will guarantee that it lasts as long as it needs to.
Most HVAC systems have a lifespan between 10 and 15 years. With regular maintenance, you can push your system to last the full 15 years, with minimal breakdowns or unnecessary repairs. Without regular maintenance, your system may fail much sooner and you could be out thousands of dollars for replacement services.
Rather than take the chance that your system will last, your best bet is to rely on system maintenance. For that, you can Redding Heating & Air. We are a dependable HVAC company based out of the Redding area. We provide necessary repair, maintenance, and upkeep services for residential and commercial HVAC systems. We understand that any heating or cooling system is a major investment. Because they are such a large investment, we want to help you get the most bang for your work.
HVAC Maintenance Tips and How-To
While any maintenance and repairs should be completed by a reputable technician, there are several things you can do yourself. As a property owner, any appliance in your space is your responsibility. It’s up to you to take care of and maintain your investments, but you don’t have to do it alone. You can rely on the team with Redding Heating & Air for help with these general tips or with something more serious.
- Change Filters: One of the best things you can do for your whole system is to change or clean the filters regularly. It’s recommended that you replace them once a month for cleaner air and a safer system.
- Seasonal Maintenance: Another thing you can do, that will help to take away quite a bit of stress on your part, is to schedule seasonal maintenance. If your HVAC company offers service plans or agreements, consider investing in one.
- General Cleanup: Taking time to keep the area around your HVAC unit will ensure an efficient operating system. Doing so will make sure that nothing gets sucked up or blown into an area it doesn’t need to be.
- Clean Evaporator and Condenser Coils: Every now and then, it’s a good idea to clean the evaporator and condenser coils. They absorb a good amount of heat, air, and other particles, so both coils can easily become dirty or clogged.
- Vent Check: Also make sure to go through your property and check all the vents. Make sure that there is nothing blocking or clogging them. If the covers appear dirty, cleaning them with a damp cloth or with soapy water is a great idea.
- Programmable Thermostats: A great way to better maintain your entire heating and cooling system is with a programmable thermostat. There are newer ones that offer Wi-Fi control and more, all of which can control when the system is on, off, and more.
When you need any kind of maintenance or repair for your heating and cooling system, give us a call. Redding Heating & Air can help you with all your servicing needs. Our technicians are experienced with every aspect of an HVAC system from the thermostat, to the ductwork, and even to the ventilation. Rely on our team when you need dependable servicing.
Is Maintenance Really Necessary?
So, the question still remains, is HVAC maintenance really necessary? We certainly believe it is. Caring for and maintaining your system will guarantee a lasting and efficient investment. You’ll find there is less of a need for repairs, replacements, and other costly services. You will also likely find that your energy bills are lower over time. That’s because, as mentioned, when your HVAC system is working efficiently, it will need less energy to produce the same effects. In turn, your bills will be lower and you’ll be saving money. HVAC maintenance in Redding, CA is not just suggested, but it’s highly encouraged. When you need help maintaining your residential or commercial system, give Redding Heating & Air a call.
Connect With Us Today for More
For more information about HVAC maintenance in Redding, CA, call our team today. We are available 24/7 at (530) 223-1332. A Redding Heating & Air will be happy to discuss services, prices, and more with you! We look forward to your phone call.