Heating and Air Service Plan
MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST TUNE-UP IN TOWN FOR ALL YOUR HEATING AND AIR NEEDS!
Your air conditioning system runs about 2000 hours per year! That’s over 83 days! To put that in perspective, a car driven for 83 days at 70 miles per hour would travel 139,440 miles. Obviously, such a journey would need arrangements made to have safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication & routine tune-ups along the way to assure the efficiency, safety, and reliability of the vehicle which is necessary to remain in use for your use and enjoyment. Your AC unit is just as much of an investment and there is no reason not to make sure it’s being serviced regularly.
Comfort always comes first in your home and we’re here to make sure that we are apart of that experience. We are glad to offer an investment service plan that has many benefits – one being that you, as our valued customer, will receive priority service over non-service customers, which means that you’ll receive prompt service when it’s needed. Dial (530) 223-1332 to get started today!
Some Added Benefits of Our Service Plan for Your HVAC Systems:
● Reducing energy consumption and waste to lower your utility bills
● Extended equipment life
● Fewer unplanned repairs & improved system reliability
● Peace of mind for yourself and your family
● Increased cooling capacity & efficiency
Here is a list of a few procedures our exclusive Heating and Air Service Plan Includes:
AC Tune-Up Benefits:
● Clean and inspect evaporator and
coil and drain pan when readily
● Thoroughly clean or replace
● Lubricate motor and fan bearings as
well as other moving parts as
●Clean level and calibrate your
● Inspect, tighten and test all electrical
connections. This includes
● Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors and terminals.
● Measure starting and running
amperes, line voltage, and control
● Monitor the refrigerant pressures
● Test system starting and running
Furnace Tune-Up Benefits:
● Inspect and tighten all electrical
connections and terminals
● Test, record, and adjust gas
● Inspect heat-exchanger(s) and
combustion chambers for cracks,
rusting or problem areas.
● Measure and adjust blower for
● Test and inspect all furnace safety
● Lubricate all fan motors and all
● Measure and record electrical
voltage, amperage, and component
● Carbon monoxide testing
Our customers who are apart of our Redding Heating & Air service plan will know just who to call for emergencies and concerns, you’ll never have to wonder if you’re getting a “good deal” on necessary repairs & maintenance! Call us today to get more information on how you can set up your service plan today! Sign Up For Our Scheduled Service Plan